English Language Challenges

I had a trauma with this subject… Last year I reproved this subject in other career (English’s Literature).  I was scary thinking that the English was the worst subject… but I was wrong.
I like this subject in FACSO. This isn’t more easy, but is more funny; I like write the blog <3. In my opinion, the blog is a good way to practice grammar and vocabulary.  Actually, I have other blog that I write in English, a page of DeviantArt.com . But tis blog is about drawings that I draw.
I know that I need to improve my pronunciation and my grammar… I have problems with the verbal times.  I am trying to read books and papers in English, I think that this can be useful for learn grammar and vocabulary.

Also, I still talk with my classmates of Literature in English for practice the pronunciation. I know that I make a lot of mistakes but they teach me.     
But, I am not so bad in that. A few days ago I had to do an interview to a group of Americans students, and I could do it. This was great, I talk with them about my work and they could understand me and I could understand them.

In my house, I talk in English with my sister who needs practice, because she wants to get a scholarship in Japan.  Also when I share a drawing in DeviantArt, I need write the commentary that explain the drawing in English because to this way everyone can understand it.



I get over my trauma (Y) 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Someone I'd like to meet: Javier Fernandez

Election Day

Changes to My Study Programme