Hang out with friend


Resultado de imagen para difuntos correa
When I was 13, my friends invited me to a concert. I have never been to one before, I was scared.  In that time I lived in Quellón City and the artists that came to our city were very few.
The worst of everything was that all my friends knew all song about that band, Los difuntos Correa, and I had no idea who they were.
I remember that my dad said: “Why you go if you don’t know who they are? You just want spend my money…”

No matter what, I went with my friend because I wanted to hang out with them. This was the best idea. I sang all songs that I could learn, all the time with my friend. When I came back to home I was deaf and without voice, but happy, and my dad thought that this has been a good idea.


Now I don't remember or sing any song of theirs, but I remember the happiness when I was screming and singing with my friends. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Someone I'd like to meet: Javier Fernandez

Election Day

Changes to My Study Programme