Election Day

Resultado de imagen para politica
In the next elections, I will go to vote, obviously. I has voted in every election since I was 18 years old, because I want to have voice in the political discussion.
About the electoral campaigns, I think that talking with people is more useful than putting posters or sing catchy songs.  I mean… If you don’t know the people, you couldn’t help them.
A person that wants to have a public position needs to be good listener, have great willingness, and understand that will need patience and a lot of time to fix so many problems. Have a public position is complicated and hard, it needs vocation.

I would really like to have a public position and to be able to help the people, but I am from nowhere… I have lived in a lot of cities along my life. I don’t have city or town to call “my home”. This is a bit sad.


In the district where I'm living now, Mejillones, the political campaigns need to have more focus in the people and the childhood. No more campaigns with money of the industries and businessmen, we need politicians that work for us more than work for the industries. 
   
Resultado de imagen para politica       

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Someone I'd like to meet: Javier Fernandez

Changes to My Study Programme