Postgraduate Studies: What want I do?

Resultado de imagen para magisterI like will go to University of Granada, Spain, and do a Master in Forensic Anthropology, because they are pioneering in investigations and methodologies of physical anthropology. Before to I came to the University I has been reading about the investigations, and I was fascinated. I understood that firth I need study Anthropology and after travel to Granada for continued my studies.
Other option for me is study Criminology in Spain, Germany, Japan or USA. Also I can study Criminology in Chile or Argentina, but the best universities for this are in other countries.  



Resultado de imagen para magisterIn the other hand, I will like do a Master in Cultural Affairs, in the Universidad de Chile, because I want to be head of office of culture in my town, and I work in so many activities for the community, like theatre, dance, etc. and I need know how do that.   Also I can study Culture Affairs in Brazil, French, Japan and Spain, but is more easy and inexpensive study in Chile.

In any case, I will need a scholarship for to do one of these options. I don’t have money for take a Master on my own.  If I can’t get a scholarship, I would to get a job and save enough for travel, study and live. 

Comentarios

  1. That is so cool! I also really like all the criminologist stuff. Even after enter to psychologhy I think about study anthropology, and maybe I will do it someday :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Someone I'd like to meet: Javier Fernandez

Election Day

Changes to My Study Programme