My favorite TV show

I enjoy so many types of TV shows. I like so much CSI and NCSI (all series of this series); I like shows like Project Runway, Cake Boss, What Not to Wear, and I like too cartoons series like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Loud’s House,  and Samurai Jack.
But my favourite TV show isn’t like this shows, is more like TV news. My favourite TV Show is Chumel with Chumel Torres. This is a hilarious show that parodies TV news shows and talks about interesting topical issues.
Resultado de imagen para chumel torresChumel Torres is a Mexican guy that had a show in Youtube, this show was “El pulso de la Republica”, where he talk about serious topic but in informal and funny way. In the last year, HBO hire him for do the same type of show but for TV and he accepted.
My favourite episode is “Homofobico$”, when he told about how the homophobic do that the country loses and don’t win a lot of money.  Was so awesome for me understand it, and I liked so much how he explained it. He does it simple; anyone can understand that entire he says, is no really matter if you aren’t Mexican.   
Usually, Chumel talk about his country, nevertheless, so many thing that happen in Mexico happen in our countries too (Latin America).  This is a funny and hilarious show that talks of topic like corruption, political problems, etc.  

If you don’t have HBO, don’t worry, you can find this show free on Youtube.        

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Someone I'd like to meet: Javier Fernandez

Election Day

Changes to My Study Programme